Tuesday 31 May 2016

But she is so cute.....

Avie-Jennifer was born in February 2016 and her brothers have been smitten with her ever since, so you will probably understand why I get the mummy guilts when I tell them to leave her alone!
           I love that they adore her, but the poor girl can't even have a feed in peace sometimes! Or she just goes off to sleep and she will get a big kiss on the head which wakes her up. Of course I'd rather this than them hitting her or other alternatives though! In fact it's really very sweet they want to show her affection, and I love to watch them all interact with her.                       
      


                    


So far I've had the reasons but mummy she is so cute, but mummy  I can't resist her, I just love her so much mummy. Avie in return seem to adore her brothers back particularly Rory. Rory is 8 and the eldest brother, he has always loved babies and is always telling me how lucky we are to have a baby girl/sister after 2 brothers I'm guessing it's a nice change! She will sit and talk/coo to him for ages. (Video on my Insta : littlelovesx4) 
Jasper is 6 and he is the main culprit for the kissing on the head thing, he is usually the one to tell me he just can't resist kissing her...which is pretty true, why are baby's so kissable! Flynn who is 4 is just so pleased when she smiles at him... Awwww she smiled at me.....she's so cute, is what he will often tell me.

I'm really proud of the sibling bond they all have with her, as always as she gets older things may alter but I'm enjoying all the love between them all at the moment even when they do wake her up!


How did your older child/children take to having a sibling? Did they find it an easy transition?

As always I would love to hear about your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment