Sunday 15 May 2016

Back to blogging

After a long time away from the blogging I've decided to start writing again, now I'm not the best writer you will come across but I do like to talk! i will mostly be blogging about my life with my boys - Rory, Jasper and Flynn and my 3 month old little girl Avie-Jennifer.

My baby girl is now 3 months old and is getting so big already, I figured this is a great place to document and share things about her in particular (as well as the boys) as she grows, and comment on certain products we may use with her after 3 other children I tried my best not to buy things we really didn't need but they all like different things! Being my first girl this clothing thing is a whole different ball game although monochrome clothing is catching my eye at the moment! Avie-Jennifer is breastfed (don't worry even though I'm pro breast feeding I bottle fed my eldest little boy! I'm a firm believer of happy mummy and happy baby is best) We have also used cloth nappies on Avie-Jennifer since she was born (we also used them from 8 weeks on Flynn-they are so much easier than I thought they were going to be) as well as helping run nappy library so be prepared to see some cute nappy pictures!

I love anything beauty and hair related. Make up, skin products, and anything to help my hair be straight and long. So if you have any recommendations let me know! Although I'm no professional you will probably get to hear about a few brands I use and like as well. Have you tried beauty boxes?  I love the idea of the beauty boxes, I wish I could afford to subscribe to them all! I've recently tried the look incredible standard beauty box - https://lookincredible.co.uk/products/beautybox and I've been really pleased so far. If you follow me on Instagram I will pop a picture of the contents up every month and do a little review on my blog

This year I'm aiming to make my house more co ordinated! I think we have had the same brown curtains in my bedroom for 6 years. Asides from boring curtains, I want to add more accessories (my friend loves little plaques and her house always looks cute) although I don't know where I would put  things like plaques, I do love the modern word prints you see these days Avie has one to go on her wall from www. roryandthebean.co.uk which say 'and though she be but little, she is fierce. I keep
seeing those light boxes to go on the side that you can change the letters and messages on different occasions I'm not sure if it's the monochrome feel to them but they really appeal to me!

Instagram is one of my go to apps, documenting thing with pictures is my favourite although I can't promise I won't babyspam, I'm also slowly getting back into Twitter so feel free to follow me on both.
I'm still trying to sort my blog out and get it how I want it, so if it keeps changing appearance sorry!

Bye for now xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment